Monday, February 28, 2011

Rush #5 Anchor Points (again) 2/24/11

The anchor I chose while watching Mon Oncle was the recurring image of a wire frame of an old lamp post that would show up in the foreground of the right corner in various scenes. Im not sure as to why I chose the lamp post, it just suck out at me from the beginning. I applied the word " lamp" to the template, and I came up with the following expression of misfortune:

"They say ideas are like a lamp turning on --but if so, I think I just broke my bulb."

My sequence would open with a blur of street lights from a view of someone driving at night peacefully listening to music. The lights would then dissolve into a scene of a beaming singular light fixture hanging from the ceiling as the camera pans down to someone being questioned for a crime in a police station.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, this works. You could clean it up a bit: Something like, "If ideas are like burning lamps, than I just broke a bulb." And I love the idea you came up with for an accompanying sequence of movie shots!

    100/100

    CS

    ReplyDelete