Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bio- Questions Response

As a returning student I have answered the last question....

What would your dream job be 5 years from now?

5 years from now i hope to have a stable job at a company specializing in children's animation and illustration if I were to find a great local studio. I would also be interested in working at Microsoft in the design/creative department for the experience, opportunities, and benefits, and location. I feel that would be ideal at the time because it could launch me into other "higher" or more desired professions and give myself experience at a such a large company. I would also be very into moving down to California to explore the job market because I ultimately would like to work for Pixar. That would be my ideal "dream" job that most likely won't happen in 5 years but with experience could potentially happen later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment